Learn how to convert website traffic into leads with our Inbound Marketing Training Course
Inbound Marketing is the process of attracting the attention of potential customers, by means of content creation, social media, email, search engine optimization and market automation before they are even ready to buy, it’s one of the best and most cost-effective ways to convert strangers into customers and promoters of your business.
Contrary to outbound marketing, where marketers have to put in extra efforts to find customers, inbound marketing earns the attention of customers and makes the company easy to be found
At the end of this Inbound Marketing Training course you will be able to
- Learn how to optimize your website.
- Skyrocket your leads, boost conversions and build your business on the internet.
- Effectively design, develop and execute an Inbound Marketing strategy.
- Shape a brand preference and influence future purchases.
- Give customers full authority.
- Enable customers to engage with your brand at their point of need, 24/7.
- Design steps of an effective SEO strategy.
- Design powerful content strategy.
- Drive visitors to your website.
- Create effective funnels to boost sales
Still Confused ? Here are some of the stats to show you why you should take inbound marketing training
- 68% of online buyers will spend considerable time reading content published by a brand they are interested in.
- 61% of businesses stated that improving their organic SEO presence – including looking at industry directories, fixing up their website and interacting with prospects through social channels and forums – is a big priority.
- 83% of online tech buyers found their vendor via Google search.
- 80% of business decision makers favor getting brand information via an article series more than ads.
- Customers spend 50% of their time online engaging with custom content
Why choose US ?
Learn from industry experts
Flexible batch timings
100% placement assistance
Interactive and practical sessions
Training on live projects
Online, on-sight and classroom sessions available